OUR POLICY

CONSULTATIONS

  • Consultations for Bridal/custom-made dresses require a deposit of NGN25,000 before engagements.
  • This deposit must be received before we can have a consultation ie. create sketches, fabric selection or sourcing for other materials. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
  • Kindly note that this consultation fee covers only two sketches. Kindly bring pictures of at least 4 designs/aesthetic inspirations that interprets your needs.
  • Even though you are welcome to bring in styles and inspiration of dresses you like, kindly note that all dresses are custom tailored to suit each client’s specific preference and style.
  • Consultation days are Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
  • NOTE: We do not replicate styles not of originality of the brand.

PRODUCTION TIMELINE

  • A minimum of 3 weeks for asoebi orders, 6 weeks for custom orders, bridals, traditional & reception outfits and 8 weeks for wedding gowns. After all consultations are finalized.
  • Kindly note that the actual time taken depends on our production schedule, availability, fabric, style selected and number of items ordered.
  • For Bridals, we recommend starting the process at least 3 months in advance.

MEASUREMENTS AND FITTINGS

  • We expect to measure and fit our clients in person, at our location or your preferred location (This attracts an extra cost).
  • However if a client is unavailable for a one on one consultation and still decides to go ahead with an order, we recommend a virtual measurement. In cases where none of the above is possible we require that the client be measured by a professional using our measurements guide. Virtual measurements are compulsory for bridal orders in cases of not being available.
  • At least one fitting is required for each outfit and fitting date shall be communicated to you in due time. Failure to be present for fitting means we would not be responsible for the fit of your dress.
  • For our overseas clients, we have an amazing track record of perfect fitting. However, without a live fitting, please be prepared for AMENDMENTS if need be.

ALTERATIONS/CHANGES

  • We understand that one of the benefits of having a custom-made outfit is the flexibility to make changes to the style of outfits. However, any changes made after conclusion will attract extra charges.
  • We will also ensure your outfit fits perfectly upon collection after fitting. Any alterations or adjustments to be made after the time of collection will be done at a fee.

PAYMENTS/REFUND

  • A payment of 75% is required to commence production and remaining 25% on fittings or before collection(orders will not dispatched or picked up until full payment has been made).
  • Express orders attract an extra non-refundable fee with full payments made.
    NOTE: We would not refund any portion of your payment once production has commenced or materials purchased.

SHIPPING

  • We ship both locally and internationally. Shipping rates are not fixed as they are determined by your location and weight of your items.
  • Once your outfit has been produced, and weighed. A shipping cost will be generated for you and it’s required to be paid in full before shipping can commence.
  • Pickup of fabric and delivery of clothes by us comes with a charge. Kindly feel free to also send a dispatch to pick from us.
Back to Top